Are you craving for bacon? All of us have tried bacon from meat, but try this, bacon from coconut! Savor this crispy coconut bacon that can be made within 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 162 degree Celsius, with baking sheet and parchment paper.
- Mix the coconut flakes, oil, tamari, paprika, maple syrup, liquid smoke, sea salt, and black pepper.
- To thoroughly coat the coconut flakes, toss and stir the mixture.
- Bake at 162 degree Celsius for 6 minutes, stir and flip the pan to thoroughly coat. Bake another 5 to 7 minutes until the bacon looks crispy and golden brown.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
With a total serving of 8 servings, ¼ cup of it contains 93 calories, 8.5 grams of fat, 6.2 grams of saturated fat, 4.6 grams of carbohydrates, 2.4 grams of sugar, 163 milligrams of sodium, 1.9 grams of fiber and 1 gram of protein. This crispy, bacon-flavored coconut flakes are perfect for your salads, sandwiches, and dips! This is a vegan, gluten-free recipe that is best for sides or snacks. Enjoy cooking and eating!